Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday Play

This has to be my favorite of the weekend. I fell in love with this focal bead and just had to do something with it. Funny how things come to you. Yesterday, nothing worked with it. Today, I was taking a bath and I saw the beads from my stash in my mind that would work! Various green glass and red white heart beads.


I had these wonderful Christmas beads from South America and kept piling them up in a corner of my bead board all weekend and this is the result. I added a brass focal, some sand cast beads, some wooden beads, bone, moukaite, jasper and handmade copper clasp.


Another Puruvian donut, wood beads, some wonderful glass beads, and some bone. AND some experimenting with photography. I'm learning! I built a lightbox and rigged some lights, borrowed my husband's tripod and poof! Much better! I'm not sure about the cloth background I tried, looks sort of like a paper towel ;-).

No comments: